Recently I discovered by watching DanTDM’s Video that the Minecade server has a minigame I’ve never heard of. Or should I say Minigames, because the game it gets its name from(Super Mario Maker) is comprised of more then a countable number of games. I played a few and I will admit not all of them are great, but quite a good number of them are really amazing!!
That being said why don’t we delve into how you make these levels? Well you start out choosing weather you want no floor, stone floor, dirt floor, or grass floor. Then it gives you a Enderchest(which is your menu) and a beacon. Placing the beacon means the end of the level. Now you can build about 30 blocks up or down but old 7 blocks across. You can use redstone, spawners, potions. Almost everything but lava. After you make your level you can either save it or publish it. Either way it will need a unique name. Then anyone can play it by searching or finding it in the level page. It pretty easy and it’s updated to 1.9 at the moment.
In my Work-In-Progess level I made a house that you go through and a cave with make-shift lava(using red sand, orange clay and pumpkins). It will be story based map with a little bit of action and DRAMA!!!
If you want to play this yourself go ahead and head over to their website to get the IP and try it out yourself!!!
So I have decided to work on a little secret for the website. Fieryice and I both know about it but it’s very hush-hush! I can’t say when it will release but hopefully within June.
Until then, get hype!!!
Minecon 2016, is happening in Anaheim, California, this year, on September 24-25. All 12000 tickets have sold out, but even if you missed out, you can always check out the whole livestream of the event.
The important news today is that Mojang has now opened the submission form for panelists and exhibitors to have a booth or panel at Minecon. (All exhibitors get free tickets.) In Mojang’s official article on the subject, they’ve also embedded a link to the submission form, which you can find here.
First off, if you haven’t read about the new snapshot before coming here, make sure to read it here.
This is a new kind of post here, so I guess I should explain myself. A discussion basically means I will pose some questions on your thoughts about the subject, in this case, 1.10 Snapshot. And you guys can also put your own questions. Just make sure they don’t stray too far from the base subject!
And now, for the discussion!
- What’s your newest favorite block, feature, and mob?
- Coolest structure?
- Any bugs you know of?
- Have you already updated to the new snapshot?
So this is GIGANTIC news. Minecraft has hit development for 1.10 and in the snapshot comes many AWESOME features!!! Here is a full list taken from the Official Minecraft Forum.
- Polar bears in cold biomes, grown ups and cubs
- Structure blocks for map makers and another new technical block to work with them
- Technically they are not fossils, but that’s what we call one of the new features
- New auto-jump feature, can be turned on and off in the game settings
- Some new blocks in the nether, one of them extremely hot
- A new hostile enemy in hot and dry areas
- Some relatively broken uses of relative coordinates are fixed and should work relatively well now
- Use of absolute coordinates is absolutely identical to how it worked in older versions of Minecraft
- Endermen started invading another dimension, no idea what they are up to
- Changed abandoned mineshafts in mesa biomes, there seems to be something shiny inside*
- [Bug MC-89848] – playsound/sound engine pitch algorithm isn’t working properly.
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Click HERE when the discussion post is made to be linked there!! (I’ll try to get that up soon.)
Hey guys!!! I’m the new writer on the site!! I hope I will be able to give you all amazing news!!
A more in-depth post about myself will come soon!(my phone’s at 1% so…)
I’ll just update this post with the new information!
Well you know what is coming I guess…
So I’ll give you everything you need to know about me.
- My name is RoboBro2002 and I am a Minecraft YouTuber.(I’m sure I don’t have to explain. You all know what a YouTuber is these days) Click YouTube to go to my channel!
- I will be posting from my iPhone 5, iPad 2, or iMac running OS X El Captain Verison 10.11.3.
- I play mostly 1.8.9 and MCPE 0.14.3. With the Mac version running Forge. I have no android devices so sadly no MCPE Mods will be covered by me.
- Speaking of my Mac I also have a Logitech M310 but I am hoping to get a Trackball M570 for my birthday!!
- These are my social medias:
- Facebook(Don’t use this very often. If you want to send me long messages use pastebin and tweet it to me!)
I Hope you guys enjoy my time here and that I can provide you with great content!!!
RoboBro2002! He applied for a position and I gave him one. Please welcome him!
I’ve really stopped posting on this blog because I don’t play Minecraft at all anymore, but 1.9 is here!
Full changelog here:
- Added shields
- Attacking now has a “cool-down” delay, making it more important to time your attacks
- You can now hold items in both hands (default quick key to swap items is ‘F’)
- Swords have a special sweep attack
- Axes have a special crushing blow attack
- Added the elytra
- New mob: Shulker
- Expanded The End
- Added Chorus plants
- New Purpur blocks
- New End Rod block
- Added dragon head block
- Ender Dragon can be resummoned
- Added beetroot and beetroot soup (from MC:PE)
- Added grass path block
- Added igloos
- Armor protection values have been lowered
- Added tipped arrows
- Added spectral arrows
- Added Frost Walker enchantment and frosted ice block
- Added a whole bunch of new sound effects
- Added sound effect subtitles
- Brewing Stand now requires Blaze Powder to activate
- Added skeleton riders
- We believe we’ve fixed MC-10 and a whole bunch of other issues
- Removed Herobrine
With a slew of new snapshots being released, I can confidently predict that 1.9 will come out…soon? Probably mid-April? It’s been over a YEAR since the last update, but there’s some pretty awesome stuff that’s been added in the new snapshots: elytras and boats and more!
“Update: Minecraft 1.9 will not be released this year. We want to fix more bugs before release, and keep the game stable over the holidays” -Jeb